3/4 cup Fusions Taster’s Choice Blood Orange olive oil
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup flour, Sifted
1/3 cup + 2 1/2 tbsp. cocoa
1/4 tsp + 1/8 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×9 square baking pan, or line it with parchment paper.
- Mix together the oil, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add eggs and mix until well combined.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Slowly add to the egg mixture until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with a few crumbs.
Very simple Brownies: Purchase a box of mix and substitute the oil with Blood Orange Olive oil from Fusions and when cooling, drizzle on of our Balsamic Vinegars over – take your pick of vinegars, they are all delicious!